Queensland Police PSBA Goes Virtual.



Yesterday saw the launch of the Queensland Police Public Safety Business Agency  Virtual Library.
The library department didn't have their new logo as yet, so I had to put my photoshop skills to the test and change it from this to that.


 The other first for me was the use of edible images.  This has been on my radar for some time and was really happy with the results.  Mardi over at Sugarbug Edible Images did an amazing job with reproducing the logo for the cake. Mardi's cookies are beautiful.

Branded cupcakes or cake are a fantastic way to celebrate your companies success, launch or a standout events.  As with all my products, I bake fresh from scratch and can accommodate orders from a few as a dozen to whatever your company requires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails