Cupcake With That Chia Tea Anyone

Thank-you to Jacquie & Sue from Brighton State School for giving me the opportunity to provide you with 100 cupcakes for your Chia Tea Stall. It's hard to go past my Signature Chocolate Cupcakes which were the pink rose piped cupcakes with fondant leaves. Though the Vanilla is a close second. I wouldn't leave out our Gluten free friends either on the bottom photo with a small butterfly. 
I also made the ladies a completely, totally yummy Triple Lemon Cake. This cake is made with a beautiful lemon cake, lemon's straight from the tree, which is then layered with both freshly made lemon curd and lemon buttercream. OH MY GOSH its good! I'm not one for eating the left over anything, but we had some leftover lemon buttercream. Another OH MY GOSH!! That was sooo good!! 
So once again thank-you ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails